Lighthouses: Heceta Head Lighthouse
You Are Here: home
>> lighthouses >> Heceta Head Oregon
Shop today for Haceta Head Oregon Lighthouse Gifts and
Historic American Lighthouse Collection
Named after the 18th
Century explorer Bruno Heceta, this 56 foot tower is located high atop
a cliff rising 205 feet above the water. Its First Order Fresnel lens
is visible for a distance of over 21 miles.
Heceta Head 1894 Oregon
10" Tall x 7"
- Every Historic American Lighthouse is
fully illuminated - the first illuminated ceramic lighthouse on the
- Intricate, Handpainted details lend
a distinct feeling of uniqueness to every piece in the collection.
- Every replica includes a richly Embossed
Hangtag, giving a brief history of the lighthouse.
- Handcrafted Ceramic Construction ensures
that every piece in the Collection is created with the utmost care
and attention to quality.
- Actual Specifications, drawings and
photographs of the original structures are used to ensure detail and
- Every replica comes complete with a
standard bulb and UL listed cord.
- A portion of the proceeds from the Historic
American Lighthouse Collection is donated to the United States Lighthouse
Society. This non-profit organization is dedicated to the restoration
and preservation of these national treasures for all to enjoy.
Haceta Head Lighthouse