Sable Point, 1867 - Michigan
You Are Here: home
>> lighthouses >> Big Sable Point,
1867 - Michigan
View Our Large Selection of Lighthouses
Historic American Lighthouse Collection
On the shore of Lake
Michigan, this 112' high conical tower of light identified the most direct
route to and from the Port of Chicago. Presently it is located in Ludington
Big Sable Point, 1867 - Michigan
10" Tall x 6"
- Every Historic American Lighthouse is
fully illuminated - the first illuminated ceramic lighthouse on the
- Intricate, Handpainted details lend
a distinct feeling of uniqueness to every piece in the collection.
- Every replica includes a richly Embossed
Hangtag, giving a brief history of the lighthouse.
- Handcrafted Ceramic Construction ensures
that every piece in the Collection is created with the utmost care
and attention to quality.
- Actual Specifications, drawings and
photographs of the original structures are used to ensure detail and
- Every replica comes complete with a
standard bulb and UL listed cord.
- A portion of the proceeds from the Historic
American Lighthouse Collection is donated to the United States Lighthouse
Society. This non-profit organization is dedicated to the restoration
and preservation of these national treasures for all to enjoy.